- Access bands are provided to you for entering Krushnai Water Park, should be kept intact.
- Certain rides require proper swim wear / costumes which are available at our counter on rent.
- Drink lots of fluids to prevent your body from being dehydrated.
- Wearing comfortable footwear is advisable.
- The surface of all paved areas within Krushnai Water Park premises are bound to be quite wet.
- Store your personal belongings in the lockers provided at Krushani Water Park entrance.
- All water slides and pools are monitored by perfectly trained members of our staff.
- Lifeguards and Medical staff are present at all times.
- Personal items brought in by customers will have to be safety-cleared by our safety monitoring staff prior to any use in Krushnai Water Park premises.
- All personal belongings can be kept in lockers available on rent.
- No glassware and alcoholic beverages are allowed in the premises of Krushnai Water Park.
- Children under 10 are to be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Be sure to wear appropriate swimwear.
- No diving allowed in any of Krushnai Water Park pools!
- There is a set of specific safety rules to be observed for every ride or activity. Be sure to observe and follow these rules at all times.
- Participation in certain Krushnai Water Park activities is conditional on a good physical health as well as on specific age and height requirements.